Saturday 29 November 2014

Pick N Mix Week 8 - Book / Brown

I tried desperately to think of a not massively popular book series to do and failed miserably which is such a let down as I read loads and loads of books. So I went for brown, which is a bit of an under-represented colour in the polish world.

This base for this was BarryM Silk Truffle - I love the delicate colours on the first set of silks that BarryM released, and they really were complemented by the matte finish of the polish. Over that I stamped MoYou London Pro Plate 14 with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Coco-a-go-go and BarryM Foil Gold.



I love the Moyou London plates to stamp with, even though the designs on some of the plates are quite fine they always seem to stamp really well.


Once again these nails are late to the 52 week Pick N Mix party, but I really wanted to post them because I'm really happy with how they turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment