Sunday 15 September 2013

ER31DC Week 27 - Inspired by an Artwork

OMG I'm so late with these! I've had these done and photgraphed for about a fortnight to be honest, and for some reason I'd absolutely convinced myself that I'd post them (when I clearly have not!)


Inspired by the artwork of Andy Warhol, or more specifically this print of Marilyn Monroe.

I was never good at appreciating art, I'm not gonna lie.




From thumb to pinky, these nails are -
Sinful Colors Snow Me White stamped over Sally Hansen Rapid Red
Sally Hansen Grape Escape stamped over BarryM Mango
BarryM Silver Foil Effects stamped over BarryM Blue Grape
Color Club Halo Hues 2013 Beyond Stamped over BarryM Greenberry
piCture pOlish Metallic Mush stamped over BarryM Prickly Pear

Lots of colours.


Stamping isn't the best, but I have a feeling that I'm never gonna be fantastic at it. Drives me round the bend if it doesn't work immediately!


No comments:

Post a Comment