Saturday 27 July 2013

ER31DC Week 22 - Inspired by a Song

Nothing jumped out at me to do for this one, so I decided to stick my iTunes on and let it decide for me. Thankfully my music collection is varied beyond most people's wildest imagination, and the first song it threw up on shuffle was this beauty...





I don't know if this is a little bit of a cheat, but the first thing my iTunes threw up was Still Alive, from the Portal soundtrack.

From thumb to pinkie we have -

  • Huge Success! BarryM white Nail Art Pen on top of Models Own Pro Jack's Black
  • Blue Portal, BarryM Guava over Models Own Pro Jack's Black
  • The little dude from the Portal Test Chamber signage, Sinful Colors Snow Me White over Models Own Pro Jack's Black
  • The Weighted Companion Cube, Nails Inc Campden Hill Road for the pink, Nails Inc Parliament Hill for the dark gray and Sally Hansen Ion for the light gray
  • Orange Portal, OPI's A Roll in the Hague over Models Own Pro Jack's Black

Quite proud of these, and of my iTunes library for being so super helpful!




1 comment: