Wednesday 26 June 2013

Swatched - Sinful Colors Kissy

I love teal. And blue. And green. I'm not sure if you've noticed.

When Sinful Colors launched over here I was like a kid in a candy shop - damn good polishes for only £1.99? Get in my shopping basket!

Then I spotted Kissy ... 


...and for some reason I wasn't that thrilled? I don't know what came over me. The polish itself basically takes all of my colour favourites list and just ticks it all off. Blue, check. Green, check. Not just one colour, check. But for some reason I held off until Rachael of Racho's Nail Love pretty much held me hostage in Boots until I bought it. I am quite glad she did.


Kissy is amazing. I have trouble describing it because its so many things - sparkly, blue, green, awesomeness.
The polish itself goes on fine, average drying time and 3 coats for the finish in the pictures. The only problem is that it stains, big time. I only had this polish on for half a day and my base coat had been flagrantly disregarded to leave my nails quite yellow. Its an absolute shame, because without that this might be one of my favourite polishes ever.



Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

  1. I knew it was worth bullying it into your basket!

    And noooo to the staining?! :( It must be Nail Junkie that I have worn, as I dont remember staining..?

    ReplyDelete