Wednesday 12 June 2013

Swatched - MUA Stormy Skies

Its such a shame that the MUA polishes only come in teeny little bottles, because I'd really love a full sized bottle of this.

Stormy Skies is a black/dark charcoal gray polish with a slight golden shimmer, kinda like a black counterpart to last week's Dutch you just love OPI... but 1/10th the RRP. MUA polishes retail for just £1, which is super cheap, especially when the polish is decent quality.


The gold shimmer takes the edge off the dark main colour of the polish and makes it a little bit special - something a bit out of the ordinary compared to your average dark polish.



This polish went on smoothly and dried in average time, with all the photos showing 3 coats with no top coat.  It doesn't dry super shiny, but the slightly satin-y look is really complimented by the gold shimmer. 


For £1 this is an amazing polish, and I'm really sad that these don't come in bigger bottle. I'll have to try and pick up a few more of their cremes, as they have quite a pretty colour range.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of the other shades of MUA's nail polishes but not this one as I wasn't sure what it would look like on application. Some great swatches here and think you may have persuaded me to go out and get myself a bottle after all!

    Hannah xx Squidoodles and oodles

    ReplyDelete