Saturday 22 June 2013

ER31DC Week 17 - Glitter

I don't do glitter a lot, mainly because the cleanup is the biggest chore on the planet. I know there are solutions to this - PVA basecoats, fancy basecoats designed to make glitter removal easier, soaking in polish remover to get evrything off at once - but I'm lazy and impatient, haha. So sadly, this look didn't linger long on my nails.

Which is kinda a shame, because I quite liked it.


The base for this was BarryM Cyan Blue, one of my favourite blues. Two coats and its good to go, with an amazing bright colour. The glitter in question is Model's Own Hed Kandi Ibiza Mix - a mix of gold, sky blue and pink hexes that are super summery and glittery, even under a matte topcoat!


I totally couldn't decide which look I preferred though, matte or gloss.


What do you guys prefer?



No comments:

Post a Comment