Thursday 23 May 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge May - Stripes & Tips

Tri-polish challenge nails #2 - Stripes and Tips.


This was actually the first set of nails I did for the challenge, and I really have to admit that I had completely no direction when doing these nails. I just did stuff, and then these nails happened.



Once again the colours for this month are Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Ion for the gray, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, and Nails Inc Albert Place for the blue. Tips were freehanded on with a nail art brush, gradient on the ring finger was done with a makeup sponge and striping tape.


2 comments:

  1. great mani that is one sharp tape mani :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I find the secret is to whip the tape off as soon as possible, stops the polish getting tacky and clinging when you take the tape off :D

      Delete