Wednesday 22 May 2013

Swatched - Catrice Raspberryfields Forever

I'm totally not allowed on Sally Magpies unattended any more. I buy things when I can't really afford them, and then feel no remorse because OMG I HAVE PRETTY POLISH. Even worse when I'm exploring new brands.

Rachael of Racho's Nail Love recommended Catrice polishes to me after she bought The Monkey Gets Funky, a delightful brown creme polish that is such an amazing colour. Due to my unreasonable love of "offensive" shades of pink I impulse bought Raspberryfields Forever, a super amazing pink/red.

This be bright, yo. 


Raspberryfields goes on like a dream, with the photos here showing two coats and no top coat. Its a great summer colour, super bright and fun.


Went on smooth and dried like a dream. Hopefully I'll be getting my hands on more of this brand as their colour selection is amazing.

1 comment: