Monday 6 May 2013

ER31DC Week 10 - Gradient

I love a good gradient, me.

Since I figured out how to do it I've done loads - check out my gradient tag. Its a great background to other manis, such as striping tape or spots and its soooooo easy to do its unreal. Plus every time I wear one to work my co-workers are dead amazed haha.

The colour scheme in this mani was inspired by one thing - the sun. Its finally made an appearance here in the refrigerator known as the north east of England, and thus everyone has gone absolutely mental and decided to wear shorts and have BBQs. We take what we can get here in Newcastle - enjoy it while you can, because it may not come back for another six months.


I really wanted to go to the beach. I also knew I couldn't go to the beach because everyone other capable human being in the north east would be there - first nice weekend of the year and Tynemouth is like a game of sardines.

So I went, very optimistically, for sand-and-surf on my nails. Not exactly colour accurate for the sea near here - thats more of a dark, foreboding and chilly grey-green, but a beach I hope to be on in about 15 weeks when I go off on my summer holidays.

Not that I'm counting or anything.


Polishes used were - 
Sand - BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine Lychee
Sea - OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui
Glittery ring finger - Daily Lacquer Ami



No comments:

Post a Comment