Friday 19 April 2013

Pokemon Challenge Week 14

I'm far too excited about this week to produce justification of my pokemon choice. There ain't enough Ghost pokemon to have much of a choice from in the first generation, but they're all awesome anyway so it doesn't matter.

GHASTLY!



These didn't quite come out as well as I hoped - I'm a little sleep deprived so you can see where my thumbnail wasn't quite dry and I accidentally stuck my other thumbnail in to the polish (just below one of the ghastly's eyes).

Last week's purchase of the BarryM Nail Art pens was the best idea I think I might have ever had, they were super helpful for the eyes.


There's a lot of colours in this one, so bear with me for the list...
Base colour - OPI's Bubble Bath
Ghastly's Body - Mix of Modles Own Pro Jack's Black, Orly's Fired up and Sinful Colors Verbena
The clouds around Ghastly were done in Revlon's No Shrinking Violet (which I bought especially for ghost week haha!), and the eyes were done with the BarryM Nail Art Pens in both White and Black.


Only one more week to go!


3 comments: