Sunday 14 April 2013

BarryM Nail Art Pens

When I saw that BarryM were releasing a line of nail art pens I was over the moon. I have shaky hands with a brush, and doodling on your nails with a little pen is miles easier. I remember having nail art pens when I was younger that had an almost needle like point, and I remember finding them quite easy to use.

The BarryM pens are slightly different, with tips that are more like felt tip pens. When you first get them you have to pump the nib like a metallic pen to get the polish flowing, but after that you just doodle all over your nails to your heart's content.

I got black, white and silver, but there is also a pink available

I have to say that they work slightly better on matte nails than shiny, mainly because the matte surface gives them more to grip on to then the smooth finish of a gloss polish.

As you can see on the picture, I graffiti'ed on my nice black and white 31 day challenge nails to try these out on the various finishes. The lines are lovely and thin and (to me anyway) much easier to control than a brush.

Expect to see lots more of these pens coming soon, I absolutely love them! I really hope they bring out a couple more colours (blue/turquoise please if anyone is listening!)

Please note I didn't receive these for review, I bought them when I really shouldn't have because I'm on a no-buy! Hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Expect to see lots more of these Nail Art Pens coming soon, I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete