Monday 11 March 2013

Work Week Nails - Navy and Nude

Every sunday I do my nails for the week at work. I would say that its usually a more restrained mani, but not always - one week I went to work with 10 different colours on my nails. Everyone in my office knows I'm a little odd.

I've been hankering for a good navy mani for a while and when I looked at Sally Hansen's Thinking of Blue and BarryM Lychee sat next to each other on my desk when sorting out my new Helmer, I decided that a nude and navy set of stripes was exactly what I had been pondering for an absolute age.


I have to admit that the nails themselves aren't looking the best in these photos - Thinking of Blue resists cleanup like there is no tomorrow.

I think my favourite nails are the thumb/accent and pinky, I'm not too fond of the arrow/sunburst shape on the pointer and the horizontal stripes just make my nail look all short and chubby.

1 comment:

  1. totally agree with your thoughts on which nails are best. I am loving the more nude less navy on your accent that'd look lovely as a full mani too I think :) x

    ReplyDelete