Wednesday 13 March 2013

Swatched - Essie's Beach Bum Blu

I'm not short on new buys at the moment, but I couldn't resist swatching one of my newest purchases this week - Essie's Beach Bum Blu. A beautiful metallic/pearl sea-blue, BBB is a perfect summer colour - which is something I could do with right now because its started snowing again.


As you can see it catches the light beautifully, the photo above is two coats with Seche Vite topcoat. The formula is good too, with one regular thickness coat being just short of opaque.


I absolutely love this colour! I'm fairly fond of blues and greens and the colours between, but as soon as I saw this I knew I had to have it. This will probably be worn for a large chunk of the summer, or at least to cheer me up when it starts snowing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment