Wednesday 27 March 2013

Swatched: Color Club Halo Hues 2013 - Beyond

A couple of weeks ago I treated myself and bought one of the new Color Club Halo Hues collection from the lovely Sally Magpie's. Sally's online store is both a godsend and a curse as what kept me from buying loads of foreign polish - namely the price - has suddenly dropped away and it's now by difficult for me to not spend all of my money on delightful things like this beauty.

With Flash

Sadly, there has been no sunlight. Since, like, last October. So all of these photos are taken in artificial light, which makes this polish even more amazing. Look at that holo! Its unreal.


This is two coats with no topcoat. The polish went on like a dream, no faffing about, and dried pretty quickly.


The best bit about this was that the rainbow effect showed up so well against the black background. And it was only £7.50. Bargain. Totally gonna treat myself to another come pay day (as I've spent far too much on nail mail this month!)

No comments:

Post a Comment